Foenix Coding is accelerating its international expansion and product development by participating in the Dusseldorf international trade fair at Interpack.
Messe Düsseldorf has postponed the leading international trade fair Interpack. It will now take place from 25 February to 3 March 2021. Foenix Coding will be there showcasing its entire range of industrial inkjet printers and consumables.
Foenix Coding will use this opportunity to:
- Rapidly expand our international base: At present Foenix Coding is distributing in over 40+ countries. To offer the best experience to all our customers around the world we welcome new distributors to support businesses in their own countries worldwide.
- Launch a brand new inkjet printer with distinctive features and design that has the potential to change the way we code onto our product
- Is a UK based manufacturer of industrial ink jet printers for coding and marking.
- Provides production lines with the most cost-efficient printer. We offer a real alternative to CIJ, TIJ printers and labelling machines by offering the cheapest cost per print on the market for case coding or product marking (lot numbers, use by dates, barcodes etc).
- Offers the opportunities for businesses to install and run our industrial printers lowering coding and marking costs, preventing downtime, automating manual processes and improving product quality with high resolution coding. Set up is fast and suits all types of production lines.
Globally Foenix Coding supports hundreds of customers in their day to day operations.
If you would like any further information then we would be pleased to hear from you and discuss your coding projects further.
See you all soon: Hall 8b / H33 High Resolution Coding and Marking made easy with Foenix Coding